cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool does not support...

_robbo_
Contributor I

Hello NXP

I'm new to NXP products and I didn't mannage to find proper answer for following question:

What should be proper way to configure mscan example in MCUExpresso Config tool. After I download SDK and select project template I get error that "Device Configuration tool does not suport selected processor. Select different tool." I'm using frdm-ke06z board (MKE06Z128VLK4). In the sdk archive I can see that there are fsl files to support mscan but for some reasons I can't get this example to work.

I've tried other templates and they work just fine.

Is this board no longer supported? What is this other tool you suggest to use in the error comment.

Best regards 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please, try to Import SDK example, select the mscan examples. Then in Project Explorer, select your project and click on Open MCUXpresso Configuration (it's a green symbol with an "X"), this way you make sure that all the tools and files you need are loaded. Maybe you need to enable some tools.

If that doesn't solve the problem, please send me more information or screenshots so I can see what's going on in more detail.

0 Kudos