cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso Update Code failing

Jump to solution
JBM
Contributor IV

I'm using MCUXpresso IDE, version 11.6.1 downloaded yesterday.  All software updates have been applied ("Check for Updates" says none found).  I'm using the LPC54102J512 processor.  The IDE is running on Windows 10.

When I go into the Peripherals tool and click update code, The IDE returns to the Develop perspective, but I get a dialog saying that "'Update Code' has encountered a problem.  An internal error occurred during: 'Update Code'".  The details button reveals the message 'An internal error occurred during: "Update Code".  Invalid thread access'.

This happens whether or not I make changes.

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this so I can makes updates again?  It appears to be project specific.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JBM
Contributor IV

I figured it out.  One of the files written by the configuration tool was locked on the file system.  Unlocking it solved the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JBM
Contributor IV

I figured it out.  One of the files written by the configuration tool was locked on the file system.  Unlocking it solved the issue.

0 Kudos
jingfang
Contributor IV

One of the files written by the configuration tool was locked on the file system.  Unlocking it solved the issue.

==>how to unlock it?

0 Kudos
JBM
Contributor IV

I run Windows in a VM on Mac OS. All my development files are on a Mac OS drive mapped in Windows.  I went to Mac OS, right clicked on the file, selected "Get Info" and unchecked "Locked".  That's it.

0 Kudos
jingfang
Contributor IV

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos