cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Error in MCUXpresso Config Tools

UserWithABug
Contributor I

Hello,

we are currently working on a project with LPC5526 and use the MCUXpresso Config Tools. On one computer it works, on the other computer there is an error displaying the pins in the table. The lines in the tables are not alligned correctly. The columns "Pin" and "Pin name" are alligned correctly, alls colums right of that are misalligned.

Both computers are near identical in hardware and software, both running Win7.

Any idea of what happens here?

Regards,
Dominic

K390Y060abdU1wV5.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies

UserWithABug
Contributor I

Hi @Petr_H ,

thanks a lot, the Windows 7 DPI setting solves the problem!

We both had the standard 100% setting, but I had to set it to 125% on one computer to get rid of the problem. I couldn't see any further difference in the windows display settings or the theme. The computers are the same hardware, same software, same age.

Regards,
Dominic

0 Kudos

Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

This seems to be somehow influenced by the non-standard DPI or windows theme customizations that influence behavior of the UI widgets.

Could you write more details on what Windows settings are you using?

Could you try to set the UI DPI settings to defaults and restart the Windows ?

Regards

Petr Hradsky

Config Tools Team

0 Kudos

UserWithABug
Contributor I

Hi @PabloAvalos,

thanks for your reply. We use version v12.0 of the tool.

The allignement is not ok, if you have a look at Pin 9 for example, then it is not clear whether PIO0,17 or PIO1,7 is meant.

0 Kudos

PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @UserWithABug 

Thanks a lot for reaching our technical support. I really appreciate your patience.

Regarding your issue, which MCUXpresso IDE version you have installed on both computers?

Also I did not catch you what do you refer that they are not alligned in the table? I see that pin 1 corresponds to PIO1_4, pin 2 corresponds to PIO1_13, what is the inconvenience here?

I will stay tuned. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos