cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining linux-headers- for LS1046ARDB

Matt22
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm struggling to install/build packages on the LS1046ARDB due to linux-headers-5.10.35 not being available through a typical "apt install" process.

I've tried using the default system configuration using LSDK2108 flex-installer, ie. "ubuntu main".

If possible, can you provide me with some direction for obtaining the linux kernel headers (which I would then have available at /usr/src/).

Having looked through NXP community posts for similar issues, I've found this approach isn't recommended.
Eg. https://community.nxp.com/t5/Layerscape/Linux-driver-module-compile-needs-Linux-headers/m-p/918746/h...

How should I proceed instead? If it requires including the source files / repositories in the build process, where/how should I configure them?

Thanks for any help.

2 Replies

cdubs14
Contributor II

Hi @yipingwang whenever I execute "flex-builder -c linux-deb -p LS" my download slows to zero bytes at the 1.2Gb mark. I'm using the FRWY-LS1012A development board. Do you know how to correct this?

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

After execute the following command, you will get linux-headers-5.10.35-dirty_5.10.35-dirty-4_arm64.deb in folder flexbuild_lsdk2108/build/linux/kernel/arm64/LS/output.

$ flex-builder -c linux-deb -p LS

Please copy linux-headers-5.10.35-dirty_5.10.35-dirty-4_arm64.deb to the target board and execute the following command.

# dpkg -i linux-headers-5.10.35-dirty_5.10.35-dirty-4_arm64.deb

# cd /usr/src/linux-headers-5.10.35-dirty