Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1043A MUX SIGNAL SELECTION

logeshs
Contributor II

Hi,

We are using LS1043A in our Design.

1. We have listed down all the signals of the processor as per our design implementation. Kindly Check the List of pins i have attached in the attachment and confirm whether we can proceed with the current MUX signals selection.

2. We do not have any GUI for this processor to select the MUX signals. Kindly request you to share if you have any.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It looks like that your pin muxing is correct.

We recommend check your pin muxing using schematic of the LS1043ARDB:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=LS1043A-RDB_DESIGN_FILES&appType=license&Parent_nodeId=1...

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

logeshs
Contributor II

I kindly request you to share GUI for Mux Pin selection in LS1043A. So that we shall cross verify whenever needed.

0 Kudos

logeshs
Contributor II

Please acknowledge if you have received any attachment. I'm not able to upload the attachment in Excel, then i tried with Word.

0 Kudos