lpcxpresso not detecting om13085 board.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpcxpresso not detecting om13085 board.

nitinshetty
Contributor I

i am new to this nxp microcontroler things.

1. I have connected om13085 to pc using USB to microusb cable( mobile data transfer cable).

2. i have opened the example project and compiled.

3. when debug is selected and when IDE tries to download firmware, it fails to to connect to board with below error.

connect to emulator : NXP LPC17xx

No compatible emulators available.
   They may be disconnected, not powered, already in use or not compatible with this target.

when i opened device and printers in control panel, i see device LPC1XXX IFLASH and in device properties i see that CRP disabled, NXP LPC1XXX IFLASH usb device, usb mass storage device.

could some one help me on this.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

These boards are constructed as a debug processor (connected via USB) that can control the target CPU (LPC1769).

The debug processor comes pre-programmed with CMSIS-DAP debug firmware - this should identify as NXP CMSIS-DAP in Windows Devices and Printers when connected over USB.

If you see LPC1XXIFLASH, then this would indicate that the board has booted as a mass storage device. This mode offers the potential for this firmware to be updated. The method to enter this mode is to Power On the Board with switch SW1 depressed (With the USB connector to the left, this is the left of the two switches on tot bottom right of the board). Within Windows, you should have the opportunity to open a filer onto this device and would expect to see a file called 'firmware.bin'.

Please ensure that when powered, nothing is interfering with this switch and that the only LED displayed is Green.

Yours,

LPCXpresso Support