Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for BSP for EA LPC4088 QuickStartBoard

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JojoS on Sat Jan 04 09:44:36 MST 2014
Hello,
I've got the new LPC4088 QuickStartBoard from Embedded Artists. With the LPCXpresso 6.1 and the LPCLink2 I got a 'Hello World' running very quickly.
Now I try the ethernet interface. As a base I use the RDB4078_uIP_dhcp project from the included samples. I changed the project settings to use EA BSP, but without success. The code hangs at the initalisation of the phy (LAN8720 is used). After performing the reset command a status is checked and not giving the right result.
So it would be much easier to use the correct board support package, the LPC407x_8x_PDL_BSP_EA_PA is not the right one. I'm trying to adapt it now, but maybe there is already an existing one?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Sun Jan 05 08:13:27 MST 2014
I believe that most of EA's example code so far for this board has been aimed at the mbed environment. But the documentation and code samples they have provided may well be of use in developing for other tools environments though:

http://mbed.org/platforms/EA-LPC4088/

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JojoS on Sat Jan 04 10:46:49 MST 2014
I got my ethernet working: in emac.c was also a setting for different hardware:
     * P1.16 - ENET_MDC
     * P1.17 - ENET_MDIO
were mapped to different IO pins, After changing the code to the commented pins it worked.
But there are still a lot of differences, the next will be the external memory.
0 Kudos