cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace, Projects, Rename Cleanup of project tree

jDrum
Contributor III

Hello, 

I am using MCUxpresso 11.3 to program a LPC11U68 on our own pcb.

A screenshot of the current workspace is shown below.  (It is a mess.) Currently, the project compiles correctly and can be run using the Link2 pcb. No issues there.

A quick history of the project :  Started using LPC11U68 test PCB, tried RTOS for a while, and settled on the Blinky demo with many modifications.  The Link2 was added later.  Now, 18 months later, we have modified the project for a different (own) pcb and a different application.

"LPCxresso_supp" recommended that one could download the latest version (11.4) and start with a new workspace.  From there, make a new project.  Probably need to use the same LPC11U68 prototype PCB to get the chip file correct.  I assume that I could drag the necessary LPCopen modules to the new project.

What do you recommend?

jDrum_0-1691349674945.png

Thanks in advance,  jDrum

0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For developing project based on LPCopen package, I suppose this is the procedures:

1)download the package from the website:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/mcuxpresso-software-and-tools-/lpcopen-libr...

and unzip the package.

2)load the three project to the MCUXPresso tools in red circle by clicking the File->Open project From File System and build the project

xiangjun_rong_1-1691375825321.png

3)load the freertos_blinky example and build and download it to flash and run and check if it is okay.

4)add the other peripherals source code and head file to the freertos_blinky example and rebuild...

Hope it is helpful

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos