キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Software to program LPC21xx flash memory

2,007件の閲覧回数
jimswor
Contributor I

I am an application software developer with a client who has asked me to develop a Windows installer for their LPC2103 and LPC2138 firmware.

The LPC processors are used in a device that may be attached to a PC via an RS-232 connector.  The client is currently using a multi-step procedure for installation of new firmware, in which copying of the new firmware file is achieved using a tool called Flash Magic.  They want to move away from this manual approach, to a "one-click" installer that walks the user through upgrading/downgrading firmware.

Working with embedded systems is not my area of specialization, so I may use the wrong terms and would welcome any and all feedback or assistance.  To start, I am looking for documentation to help me understand how to interact with the LPC MCU in order to install new firmware.  Ideally, I would like to find open source software that can handle that task or show me how it's done.

ラベル(1)
3 返答(返信)

1,180件の閲覧回数
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

One can use LPCXpresso IDE for development software for LPC processors:

http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/software-tools/lpc-microco...

0 件の賞賛

1,180件の閲覧回数
converse
Senior Contributor V

You want to use ISP (in system programming) which is described in the user manual for your part.

take a look at lpc21isp on sourceforge for open source (LGPL licensed) source

lpc21isp download | SourceForge.net 

1,180件の閲覧回数
jimswor
Contributor I

The user manuals and source code were exactly what I was looking for.  Didn't know to ask about ISP - that's good to know.  Thanks all around!

0 件の賞賛