キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Smart Access Platform

365件の閲覧回数
rpetrlak
Contributor I

Question on the NXP Smart Platform Demo system: It is evident that a number of key components to the system such as the IoT facial recognition system, NFC and UWB are available as orderable items from NXP or distribution. However, the Main Processor the LPC55S69 and control board do not seem to be available without building from the PCB level. 

If building a prototype demo, is it possible to use the LPC55S60 EVK? Or can pre-built boards be purchased from NXP or 3rd party suppliers? I know board files and software are available but would prefer at this stage to use a tested and ready board as shown in the platform or see if an LPC55S69 EVK could be used instead of building PCBs from the ground as the only option. 

Clearly, the LPC55S69 and its multiple functions is a key component in the Smart Access Platform, looking to find the most rapid path to constructing a fully functional working system that can be used for further development. The Main CPU - LPC55S69 control board is the only element slowing down the process if it needs to be manufactured. Not complaining, just want to insure there is not a faster path to completion in this use case.

Any advice or insight is greatly appreciated.

Robert

Veridoor

USA

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

333件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

At the time being, you can order the LPC55S69-EVK board from the link:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/mcuxpresso-software-and-tools-/lpcxpresso-b...

But I suppose you can not order only the PCB without the components populated, you can build the PCB yourself, all the schematics and PCB files are provided.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 件の賞賛

304件の閲覧回数
rpetrlak
Contributor I

Thank you for the reply. Want to clarify: Was not looking for blank PCBs for the LPC55S69 EVK. Was wanting to know if NXP or one of its partners had the "Main CPU Board" that joins together the different elements in the Smart Access Platform available as product that can be purchased and put to immediate use. If not, wanted to see if the LPC55S69 EVK could be used instead since they are very similar. 

Seems odd that a critical part of the Smart Access Platform is not available for evaluation and must be built from the CAD files, but everything else is available and can be ordered (Facial recognition, BLE, WIFI etc..). Wanted to confirm that we must build because we cannot buy. 

Robert

0 件の賞賛