Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the bandwidth test app

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by cgha on Fri Nov 23 01:20:04 MST 2012
I want to test the LPC1768 board usb bandwidth in bulk mode, but the firmware project is using LPCXpresso IDE, so I just use a general usb bulk prject that I migrate from keil mdk and it use keil usb stack , and I use libusb-win inf-wizard create the driver file, tested with libusb bulk example, it works. But the problem is When I try to use the LPCUsbTest in the bandwidth test project, it can not find my device even I changed the guid in the project(I just copy the guid from inf file and replaced the guid defined in LPCDISPLAY_GUID_STRING). So what should I do if I want to do the test?
Thanks!

ChrisChen

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Tue Nov 27 17:29:45 MST 2012
Are you talking about the new Project_BandwidthTest project in the latest release (v0.98a) of nxpUSBlib? If so, you should be able to recreate the firmware using the Keil stack as long as you make it a Vendor Specific class device and use the same VID/PID.

Also, to use the WinUSB test app in Windows you will need to install using the .inf file from the download on lpcware.com. Did you do this installation?
0 Kudos