cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on composite HID+HID

sharminsultanas
Contributor II

Hello,

I am using NGX LPC1837xplorer development board, my computer has windows 7 OS. My goal: create composite HID device in both USB0 &USB1. Using example code for LPC18xx from keil(pack installer). Followed: file:///C:/Keil_v5/ARM/PACK/Keil/MDK-Middleware/7.4.1/Doc/USB/html/_u_s_b__device.html .For setting up a Composite USB HID Device in USB0 (2 HID mouse) I have this files in my project USBD_Config_0.c, USBD_Config_HID_0.h(interface 0),USBD_Config_HID_1.h (interface 1),  USBD_User_HID_Mouse_0.c and USBD_User_HID_Mouse_1.c, HID.c

after connecting to USB0 , using below code to send report to Host

mouse_in_report[1] = (uint8_t)(-4); update = 1;

USBD_HID_GetReportTrigger(0, 0, mouse_in_report, 4);

However, I get working only USB0(interfcae 0), USB0 (interfcae 1)does not works.  I want to send data to host from both interface.

I am new on this. any example code /documentation/tips will be highly apricated.

//Sharmin

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sharmin Sultana sheuly,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to refer to USB demos in LPCOpen library of the NGX Xplorer LPC1830 board.

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos