cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCOpen support for LPC4088 Quick Start Board

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by kulivontot on Fri Jun 05 15:46:05 MST 2015
Hi,
I'm transitioning from mBed.org to LPCXpresso to experiment with using the LPC4088 as a USB host for mass storage devices due to mBed's incomplete support for USB Host for this device.  What I'm finding is that all the examples are written for the EA Dev kit and not the QSB from mBed, so running the LPCOpen examples gives inconsistent results.  I'd dig through it to see exactly what's different, but I can't get access to the EA dev kit schematics without having purchased it first.  I see some other references here to people using the QSB with LPCXpresso, so I have to wonder if there is another set of example code that I should be using.  Does anybody have any recommendations for moving forward?  I feel like reading data off a USB stick shouldn't be something as difficult as I'm imagining it to be.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by starblue on Sat Jun 06 06:19:12 MST 2015
Beware that in various files backslashes are used as directory separators for include files, instead of the correct slashes.
This causes some builds to fails under Linux.
I fixed it with (no guarantee it doesn't destroy your code, make sure you have a backup)
find . -name \*.\[hc\] -print0 | xargs -0 sed -i '/#include/s/\\/\//g'

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by whitecoe on Sat Jun 06 00:39:56 MST 2015
Have you tried using the LPCOpen port that Embedded Artists have for this board on their website? It is in the "Documentation And Resources" section of:

http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/boards/lpc4088_qsb.php

HTH!
0 Kudos