cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC845/ MCUXpresso

atihaj
Contributor I

Hi 

I have LPCXpresso845MAX board and I am trying to use MCUXpressoIDE_10.3.1_2233 as IDE. I used sample code pack. 

in debug mode it doesn't recognize any probes. I tried same code and same MCUXpresso on laptop and it works well.

the following are the picture of error I have:

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_1.png

could you please help me?

or is there is any open source for LPC845 in LPCXpresso ?

Regards

Ati

#LPC845 mcuxmpresso‌ #MCUXpressoIDE_10.3.1_2233 #community_service

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please try installing the mbed serial port drivers.

https://os.mbed.com/handbook/Windows-serial-configuration

Have a great day,
Sol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

atihaj
Contributor I

Hi Sol

Thanks for your reply but not solved.

I installed and when I tried to debug again the following happened:

A file explorer window pops up which contains a failed file (inside there is TIMEOUT word)

and in MCUspresso I got the same error reading from server.

Regards

Ati

lpc845‌mcuxpresso for lpc‌#community_support

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

With no debug session running...

• In Project Explorer view, delete any .launch files from inside your project.
  • Ensure that there are no processes running called: 
    • crt_emu_*
    • arm-none-eabi_gdb*
    • redlinkserv
  • Disconnect the USB cable from your LPCXpresso824-MAX board, then press and hold down the SW2/ISP button, then reconnect the USB cable so that the board powers back up. Then release the ISP button (this will boot the board in ISP mode as described in Regaining debug access to target MCU )
  • Although you are not using an LPC-Link2, it might also be worth checking the Troubleshooting section of Booting LPC-Link2 , as several of these suggestions are generic USB hardware rather than LPC-Link2 specific.

Now try launching a debug session again - preferably using one of the standard LPCOpen examples for this board - and let us know whether your debug session now suceeds.

Have a great day,
Sol

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos