cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S69 : GINTx interrupts , identify exact pin

EugeneHiihtaja
Senior Contributor I

Hi !

Do I undestand right and it is not possible to identify what exact pin cause GINT interrupt ?

I have more than 15 pins what is spread between GINT0 and 1 controllers. Sometimes MCU stay in PowerDown mode.

Wakup from PowerDown mode can take even 550us if whole SRAM is set to be retained.

If during wakeup time GPIO pin returned back e.g make positive or negative pulse what is shorter than wakeup time, it is not possible to detect what pin are cause interrupt by reading GPIO state in interrupt handler.

Pin state is the same what is before interrupt and non of regiters are not indicate this pin.

So MCU is wakeup and when GINTx interrupt handler is executed, I can't detect that pin what cause wakeup.

Is this so ?

Regards,

Eugene

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

For the GINT/0/1, you are right, all GPIO pin interrupt sources  in ONE group share the same interrupt vector, there is not any status register to identify which pin triggers the interrupt. As a workaround, I think you can read the GPIO pin logic by reading the GPIO port pin registers to get the information which pin triggers the interrupt in GINT0/1 in the ISR of the GINT0 or GINT1 by checking the pin logic.

Regards

Soledad

0 Kudos

EugeneHiihtaja
Senior Contributor I

Hi soledad‌ !

Yes, I'm using both controllers and swap some pins on fly from one to other one for be able to detect both edges.

But due PowerDown mode, any short pulse < ~300 microsecond is not leave any track anywhere.

So wakeup is happens but no glue way, even short pulses important as well.

Regards,

Eugene

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I understand, but basically there is no way to see the status of the specific PIN.

0 Kudos