cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54018 customized board peripherals initialization issues

Renuga_AKAS
Contributor I

Hi,

We're using LPC54018 controller for our project, it's a customized 208 PIN board. We're completed all the drivers in LPC54018 (180 PIN) EVK board. But while using the same driver packages in our customized board (208 PIN), it doesn't works. Even we're not getting the clock signals. The following peripherals are not working properly,

1. SPI

2. I2C

3. Pin interrupt

The attached pdf file are our customized board schematic for your reference (Controller PINs and power supply).

We're almost on the final stage of driver development. But we are stuck in this?. We need a quick response. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Renuga_AKAS
Contributor I

Hi @Julián_AragónM,

Thanks for the training video. By following the steps taught in the video, we're able to communicate with our TFT through SPI in MCUXpresso IDE. But still, we cannot achieve the same (not getting the SPI clock signal) in keil uvision tool. How can we achieve the same in keil?.

We also tried to change the package (from 180 PINs to 208 PINs) in keil-> options for target.

Here I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Renuga_AKAS_0-1665034359504.png

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Renuga_AKAS,

I'm glad that you were able to make it work with MCUXpresso, unfortunately, I've been searching for something similar as the training and it seems there is no other documentation available that could help you port the examples into the custom board if you are utilizing the Keil environment.

I'm sorry about any inconveniences this might create.

Best regards, Julian.

0 Kudos

Renuga_AKAS
Contributor I

Hi @Julián_AragónM,

Thanks for your support. Is any other to source to utilize the keil environment for our customized LPC54018 (208 PIN) board. Actually we're able to communicate through I2C interface. Still we have issues in SPI. We're able to communicate with our TFT board (ST7789v) through SPI interface using MCUXpresso tool. If we move the same package code (even we configured 208 PIN package through "options for target") to keil uvision, we're not getting the clock signal?

Even we use the same package code in keil uvision in LPC54018 EVK board. We're not getting the clock signal in EVK board too?

Can you support us to find the solution?

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Renuga_AKAS,

Problems in custom boards can be attributed to various things, in order to narrow down the problems in your implementation, could you please take a look into this training video (or presentation) about how to create and migrate code between EVKs and custom boards?

Hope you fin this helpful!

Best regards, Julian

0 Kudos