LPC1788 can't connect after a flash programming

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1788 can't connect after a flash programming

tiasum
Contributor I

i was using a lpc1788 in my project for a long time ,but it can't connect via jlink after i programmed it yesterday.lpc1788.png

i check the 3.3v for the mcu and jlink cable,they are all ok.

i am wondering that whether the lpc1788 have any protection to disable my jlink connect,i read through the datasheet of lpc1788 and can't find anything.can anyone help me ?thx u! 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tiasum 

Maybe your downloaded program affects Jlink connection. To bypass application program interference, Please power on the part in ISP mode, see if the part can be connected with Jlink.

( Pin P2[10] is used as a hardware request signal for ISP  )

Hope this helps,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

tiasum
Contributor I

lpc1788(2).png

i pull p2[10] low by put a 12k resisor to GND,now it can be connected,but still can't be erased and programmed,any advice?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tiasum,

To identify if the problem is related with the PC system setting or your LPC, How it works with another board?

To identify if the problem is related with developemnt enviroment, test the connect with MCUXPresso IDE, how it works?

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

tiasum
Contributor I

i am trying run the MCU from SRAM,as the datasheet of LPC1788 showed,is there no BOOT0 pin in LQFP144?how can  i pull down the boot0 pin on my LPC1788FBD144?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI tiasum 

Please check LPC1788 UM, you will see P2[10] for entering ISP mode. A LOW on this pin while RESET is LOW forces the on-chip boot loader to take over control of the part after a reset and go into ISP mode

ZhangJennie_0-1680076730151.png

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos