Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1769 QEI example in LPCOpen?

Jump to solution
MAPC
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

Does anybody have any example code for LPC1769 Quadrature Encoder Interface? I haven't found it in LPC1769 LPCOpen package.

Thanks!

Marco Coelho

DFAE - Siletec Eletronica

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marco Aurelio P. Coelho,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 

the opportunity to serve you.

Please checking the attachment.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 

the opportunity to serve you.

Please checking the attachment.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
MAPC
Senior Contributor I

Thank you very much, Jeremy Zhou

Do you have a document explaining in more detail how this example works?

Your example runs in KEIL. What should we do to port this project to MCUXpresso?

Best regards,

Marco Coelho

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks for your reply.

The QEI demo not only can run in the KEIL but also can run in the IAR, however you should manually porting if you prefer the MCUXpresso.

The attached file has introduced the QEI demo in details and I think you can get the overview of the demo after reading it.
Have a great day,
TIC

0 Kudos
MAPC
Senior Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou

I just ported the example that you sent me to MCUXpresso. It is compiling perfectly. I don't know if it is running in a LPC1769, because I don't have a kit with this MCU here. But, it is supposed to be working.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help! Surely, it will be very helpful for the customer!

Best regards,

Marco Coelho

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks for your reply.

The QEI demo is available to LPC175x/6x series, definitely it includes the LPC1769.
Have a great day,
TIC

0 Kudos
MAPC
Senior Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou

The LPCOpen drivers from the example that you sent me are completely different from those which are in MCUXpresso LPCOPen.

Probably it won't be possible to reuse code and will be necessary to write a new project. If there was a demo code, it would be very helpful for us, but if there isn't, no problem...

Marco Coelho

0 Kudos