LPC-Link2 is unavailable. Can I use MCU-LINK with LPC1788?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC-Link2 is unavailable. Can I use MCU-LINK with LPC1788?

Jump to solution
Eugene723
Contributor II

I have in my possessions LPC-Link2 debugger board which works perfectly with MCUXpresso. I need another one; unfortunately, LPC-Link2 is unavailable. 

MCU-LINK Pro is available, yet LPC1788 is NOT listed among supported devices. Is the list incomplete? LPC18xx (that also is Arm Cortex-M3) is listed.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Eugene

Labels (1)
1 Solution
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The other option is to use another debugger like UMultilink or U-MULTILINK-FX. Also if you select "Partners", you will find more options.

Leo_G_0-1699918739954.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Eugene723
Contributor II

Hi Leo,

There is nothing available:

Eugene723_1-1699885299153.png

Do you have any other recommendations? 

Thank you,

Eugene

0 Kudos
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The other option is to use another debugger like UMultilink or U-MULTILINK-FX. Also if you select "Partners", you will find more options.

Leo_G_0-1699918739954.png

0 Kudos
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

Unfortunately, LPC1788 is not supported by MCU-LINK or MCU-LINK-PRO.

Please consult in the Hardware section of the LPC1788FBD144 page the Emulators, Probes, and Programmers that support the part you are using.

Regarding the LPC-Link2, I recommend you to check with an authorized distributor (Distributor Network) that we have available for your entity so they can inform you about the quantity they have available, sometimes on our website there are no products available, but our distributors can have some stock for this product.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos