Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does LPC power profile API work?

Jump to solution
yoshiyukiokada
Contributor III

I'm using LPC812.

I'd like to use power profile API, however, I couldn't  find any documents which describe about the power profile API in detail.

How can I know that  how does LPC power profile API work?

Best regards,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yoshiyuki,

Sorry for my later reply because of China's National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival.

User manual already the detail documents, this document really didn't mentioned which register is affect. But I don't think it is the necessary. You just need to check whether the function result is correct.

Have a great day,
kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
yoshiyukiokada
Contributor III

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for your help. I had already read the UM101601, I understood that it is possible to control current consumption and performance using power profile API. The UM101601 however does not explain how the power API affects MCU's registers. Can I have any documents which explain about it.

best regards,

Yoshiyuki

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yoshiyuki,

Sorry for my later reply because of China's National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival.

User manual already the detail documents, this document really didn't mentioned which register is affect. But I don't think it is the necessary. You just need to check whether the function result is correct.

Have a great day,
kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yoshiyuki,

If you want to use the Power profile API ROM driver, you can refer to the LPC812 user manual:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10601.pdf 

Page 297, there have the detail descriptions.

After you read the user manual, if you still have detail question, please let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos