cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXOS8700 Sensor Initialization Failed

khinhtethtetaung25
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am using application software pack : ML-Based System State Monitor for on LPCXpresso55S69 and FRDM-STBC-AGM01 sensor tool box for FXOS8700 accelerometer. I can successfully debug and terminate the session without any error. However, when I tried to run it on Tera Term (serial console) it showed " FXOS8700 Sensor Initialization Failed" as shown in the photo. Could you please suggest me how to fix this? I am certain all the jumper pins are correctly connected.

Best regards,

Jacquelyn 

#FRDM-STBC-AGM01 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jacquelyn, 

One of the reasons of this problem could be the jumper setting on the FRDM-STBC-AGM01, I would recommend to double check it.

Also make sure that the FRDM-STBC-AGM01 board is properly connected to the LPC board.

Did you follow the instructions in the readme.txt and are you able to run any other SDK examples?

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

khinhtethtetaung25
Contributor I

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for the reply. I tried to run other SDK and gets the error "ISSDK FXOS8700 sensor driver example demonstration with fifo mode. Sensor Initialization Failed" as shown in the attached image. I have double checked the jumper and all are properly connected. Could suggest me how can I fix it? 

Best regards,

Jacquelyn 

0 Kudos