您的意思是: 
已解决

FAT filesystem for a external Flash

跳至解决方案
1,115 次查看
rd1
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm working with the LPCXpresso55s69 board using MCUXpresso and i have few problems with the File System middleware

I use an external flash connected through SPI as a USB MSD and i want to create and modify a file in the MSD with both pc and micro. The first one is not a problem but i'm wondering how to do it with the micro. I looked at the sdcard_fatfs_freertos example and i added to my project the file system components but files like "fsl_sdspi_disk.h" "fsl_nand_disk.h" are not found if the SDSPI_DISK_ENABLE and NAND_DISK_ENABLE are enabled.

Is this the right way to procede? If so, why are these file not found? How can i add them to my project?

Thank you so much, have a great day

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,099 次查看
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have FatFs using SPI implemented for this MCU, this is an issue with the SDK. I recommend you to check the following community document written by a colleague. The document is for Kinetis, however, the SD card operation based on the SPI is the same, you still can refer to it:

Porting FatFs file system to KL26 SPI SD card code - NXP Community

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
1,100 次查看
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have FatFs using SPI implemented for this MCU, this is an issue with the SDK. I recommend you to check the following community document written by a colleague. The document is for Kinetis, however, the SD card operation based on the SPI is the same, you still can refer to it:

Porting FatFs file system to KL26 SPI SD card code - NXP Community

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 项奖励