cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enquiry on Programming LPC5536 MCU in ISP mode using Flash Magic tool

Jump to solution
Cheok98
Contributor I

I have accidentally disabled the Debug SWDCLK pin in my firmware and I was unable to reprogram the MCU using MCU link now. I have tried to program the MCU using Flash Magic tool, but it was not working and showing Failed to autobaud error. I also tried to program the MCU using JP3 UART pin and the result is the same (not sure this way is correct or not).

nxp error.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
frank_m
Senior Contributor III

If you have disabled your JTAG/SWD interface, you would need to start it into ISP mode (System Mode), to go into the ROM bootloader and prevent your application from taking control.

I don't know your board/MCU, usually you need to set a specific jumper. Just read the board user manual. Or the MCU user manual, if it is a custom board.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
frank_m
Senior Contributor III

If you have disabled your JTAG/SWD interface, you would need to start it into ISP mode (System Mode), to go into the ROM bootloader and prevent your application from taking control.

I don't know your board/MCU, usually you need to set a specific jumper. Just read the board user manual. Or the MCU user manual, if it is a custom board.

0 Kudos