cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure I2S using pll not working

jacintomoreno
Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to configure the I2S interface to use with pll but unfortunately isn't working. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have looked at the example within the SDK but the drivers in there have different functions to the ones I have, for instance in the SDK example there is a slm_clock.c file which has all the functions to configure the I2S with pll (enable clock peripherals attach clock peripherals etc..); instead I have two different files (pll_5460x.c and clock_5460.c) with different functions to the ones in the example.

This is what I currently have:

/* PLL data for input = 12 MHz */
static const AUDPLL_SETUP_T pll_setup_48KHz = {
    0x00007C40,
    0x0000002D,
    0x0000001B,
    0x0002074,
    0x00800000,
    0 * PLL_SETUPFLAG_WAITLOCK,             /*!< PLL setup flags, Or'ed value of PLL_SETUPFLAG_* definitions */
};

Chip_Clock_SetAudioPLLSource(SYSCON_AUDPLLCLKSRC_FRO12MHZ);
    Chip_Clock_SetAudioPLLFreq(&pll_setup_48KHz);
    Chip_Clock_EnablePeriphClock(SYSCON_CLOCK_IOCON);
    Chip_IOCON_PinMuxSet(LPC_IOCON, 3, 11, (IOCON_FUNC1 | IOCON_MODE_INACT | IOCON_DIGITAL_EN));
    Chip_Clock_DisablePeriphClock(SYSCON_CLOCK_IOCON);
    Chip_Clock_SetMCLKClockSource(SYSCON_MCLKSRC_AUDIOPLL, 1);

Any help would be really appreciated.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jacinto Moreno ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

You can configure the clock source for I2S visually by using the MCUXprsso Congig Tools which can generate the related code too.

Please clicking the following link to access the on-line tool

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
0 Kudos