cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing libksdk_platform.a - sdk 1.1.0

mjg8t
Contributor IV

Hi There,

I am trying to build examples from sdk 1.1.0 using kds2.0.

I get the following error:

make: *** No rule to make target `C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.1.0/demos/adc_hw_trigger/pdb/kds/frdmk22fk0264/../../../../../lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/Debug/libksdk_platform.a', needed by `adc_pdb_trigger_frdmk22fk0264.elf'.

I have searched the sdk install dirctories and the "libksdk_platform.a" does not exist.  Also, KDS seems to be searching for it under the K02F128 mcu directory where the project is for the frmk22fk0264 board.

Please advise as to where I can find the missing files and or update the project to properly build.

Update:

- I found that I had to build the platform libraries under "..\KSDK_1.1.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\"  .  Full instructions were found in the "Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK).pdf" in the doc directory

- I am not sure if it pertained to my issue, but the getting started doc stated that the KSDK eclipse update needed to be installed in order to properly build SDK projects.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  M J,

Yes, before you build the demo , you should build the platform library ,then it can generate the "libksdk_platform.a" file .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos