Where are the DMA and SPI drivers in the K22 build (ksdk_platform_lib_K22F51212)? Can I snag them from another library build?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the DMA and SPI drivers in the K22 build (ksdk_platform_lib_K22F51212)? Can I snag them from another library build?

Jump to solution
bosleymusic_com
Contributor IV

I've built the library as described in the start-up guide, but it's missing the drivers and hal for both DMA and SPI? I'm not extremely familiar with the device yet, but can I just use eDMA and DSPI to accomplish the same things, or should I build those drivers in another library and import/copy them? What library actually has them? They should be family compatible according to everything I have read.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The warnings you see are the next:

warnings sdk k22.png

This is because the name of the folders change from spi to dspi and dma to edma. Those folders contain the drivers to use the dSPI module and the eDMA module that are the ones included in the K22 device. This is just a change in the name of the folders.

To avoid those warnings you can erase from the Included paths the one with the problem:

paths.png

This change was made to be consistent with the name of the module in the device and the support driver.

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

Adrian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The warnings you see are the next:

warnings sdk k22.png

This is because the name of the folders change from spi to dspi and dma to edma. Those folders contain the drivers to use the dSPI module and the eDMA module that are the ones included in the K22 device. This is just a change in the name of the folders.

To avoid those warnings you can erase from the Included paths the one with the problem:

paths.png

This change was made to be consistent with the name of the module in the device and the support driver.

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

Adrian

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

bosleymusic_com
Contributor IV

Perfect! Thank you.

0 Kudos