cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS 2.0 KSDK 1.0 with MQX on FRDM-K64F

Jump to solution
w2vy
Contributor V

I have installed KDS 2.0 with KSDK 1.0 as per AMF-SDS-D0805 (page 101) to summarize i did the following steps

Installed KDS 2.0

Installed MQX_KSDK_1.0.0

Apply update in Eclipse for MQX_KSDK

File->New->Kinetis Design Studio project

Enter Project Name, location, NEXT

Select FRDM-K64F under Boards->Kinetis, NEXT

Select Kinetis SDK and Processor Expert (to get MQX_SDK - RTOS and MQX_SDK_Task to create main)

Once it loads everything I have 6 warnings dealing with PIN Muxing conflicts (below)

Am I doing something wrong? Normally when our tools have direct support for a specific target it just works with no errors...

Yes these aren't *errors* but still it is not a 'clean' build.

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Ignored error: Selected value is in conflict with other configuration(s) property 'Pin 6', property 'P10 - Wake-up pin 10', property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins Exclusive connection required by ; Selected value is in conflict with other configuration property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins, property 'Pin 6', conflict in configuration of MUX bit-field of PORTC_PCR6 register.  (MCLK - Master clock)test5pin_mux/MCLK - Master clockProcessor Expert Problem
Ignored error: Selected value is in conflict with other configuration property 'TX - transmitter output', conflict in configuration of MUX bit-field of PORTB_PCR18 register. ; Selected value is in conflict with other configuration(s) property 'TX - transmitter output' Exclusive connection required by property 'TX - transmitter output' (TX_BCLK - TX bit clock)test5pin_mux/TX_BCLK - TX bit clockProcessor Expert Problem
Ignored error: Selected value is in conflict with other configuration(s) property 'Pin 6', property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins Exclusive connection required by property 'Pin 6' or property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins; Selected value is in conflict with other configuration property 'Pin 6', property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins, conflict in configuration of MUX bit-field of PORTE_PCR6 register.  (CH1 - Channel 1)test5pin_mux/CH1 - Channel 1Processor Expert Problem
Ignored error: Selected value is in conflict with other configuration(s) property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins, property 'Pin 8' Exclusive connection required by property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins or property 'Pin 8'; Selected value is in conflict with other configuration property 'Pin 8', property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins, conflict in configuration of MUX bit-field of PORTE_PCR8 register.  (TX - Transmit data)test5pin_mux/TX - Transmit dataProcessor Expert Problem
Ignored error: Selected value is in conflict with other configuration(s) property 'Pin 9', property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins Exclusive connection required by property 'Pin 9' or property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins; Selected value is in conflict with other configuration property 'Pin 9', property 'Pin' from component gpio_pins, conflict in configuration of MUX bit-field of PORTE_PCR9 register.  (RX - Receive data)test5pin_mux/RX - Receive dataProcessor Expert Problem
Ignored error: Selected value is in conflict with other configuration(s) property 'RX - receiver input' Exclusive connection required by property 'RX - receiver input'; Selected value is in conflict with other configuration property 'RX - receiver input', conflict in configuration of MUX bit-field of PORTB_PCR19 register.  (TX_FS - TX frame sync)test5pin_mux/TX_FS - TX frame syncProcessor Expert Problem
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
oleglavrukhin
Contributor IV

Tom, don't worry, this is "Ignored error", and it is not the most fun in the KDS....:smileylaugh: but if you want to get a "'clean' build", you can make a pin setting manually.

i am make PIN and CPU setting for my FRDM-K64f and save their as template in "Component library"(right-click on component).

Good luck

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
oleglavrukhin
Contributor IV

Tom, don't worry, this is "Ignored error", and it is not the most fun in the KDS....:smileylaugh: but if you want to get a "'clean' build", you can make a pin setting manually.

i am make PIN and CPU setting for my FRDM-K64f and save their as template in "Component library"(right-click on component).

Good luck

0 Kudos