取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

FRDM-K64F HAL project with KDS 3.2 and KSDK 1.3

524 次查看
darnaiadam
Contributor III

Hi, I'm interested about programming my FRDM board, but I ran into a problem. I downloaded KSDK 1.3 and tried to make a new project manually. The demo projects that are included in the SDK use platform library. My question is that what if I would like to import headers and sources manually? What are the pre-written libraries used for? My notion was to include the essential files, like: startup, CMSIS, hal components(not peripheral drivers), system services, board specific headers.

My further questions are:

- Should I include the board components or the hal layer arranged everything? (pin mux, clock sources, etc.)

- Can I make my project without including every headers? (f.e.: osa)

- Is there an example for bare metal programming with KDS + KSDK + HAL without PE and libraries?

标签 (1)
标记 (4)
0 项奖励
1 回复

363 次查看
xiangjunrong
Contributor IV

Hi, Darnai,

If you plan to develop project and call SDK function, I suggest you develop project based on SDK. If you develop project without SDK and you include all the head file and *.c file manually, it is troublesome, but okay.

If you develop project based on SDK, you can call the SDK driver, the SDK function body is found as a library. If you use CMSIS, you can call the CMSIS function, the CMSIS function body is found as a library. All the library can be dragged to KDS tools before compiling, so it is easy.

Hope it can help you.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 项奖励