Where can I find the latest working bare-metal (non-OS) USB Stack examples for TWR-K70F120M?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the latest working bare-metal (non-OS) USB Stack examples for TWR-K70F120M?

mb_apt
Contributor I

Tried running examples from Freescale bare metal USB Stack 4.1.1 - no luck (unrecognized USB device in Windows).

Tried looking in KSDK 1.2.0 examples folder but it's missing K70 examples.

Finally tried Erich Styger's CDC Device example from USB with the TWR-K60F120M and TWR-K70F120M | MCU on Eclipse and that finally worked correctly (I even changed the code to use 50MHz OSC and output of PLL0 120MHz system clock source for 48MHz USB clock and that still worked correctly) but it seems like it's based on older USB Stack version from 2013 and missing USB composite/MSD portion. It's good for proof of concept.

We are looking to implement USB Composite Device (CDC+MSD). We are using emIDE with GCC 4.7 (not exactly an industry standard but we got a lot of things working using this combination so far).

Any recommendations for USB work on K70 would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please download the USB Stack V5.0-Beta Freescale bare metal (no OS) USB Stack, which does provide USB composite device (MSD+CDC) example at default folder:

C:\Freescale_BM_USB_Stack_v5.0\Src\example\device\composite\msd_cdc\bm\iar\dev_msd_cdc_twrk70f120m

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos