cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive data into buffer for Check_CAN_MB_Status

kentran
Contributor I

Hello,

I have issues using the demo functions, as well as the drivers in MSCAN for FRDM-KEA128. In particular, I am unable to exit the while loop, shown below, for both the demo function and the function in the driver. The buffer_status[0] returns NODATA and the err_status returns ERR_OK. 

while (buffer_status[0] != NEWDATA) 

{

err_status = check_CAN_mb_stat us(0, 1, buffer_status); us(

}

Two boards were configured separately, one as a transmitting board and the other as a receive board. Both boards were powered by a 12V supply.  

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ken,

I am not sure if you are test the MSCAN_Driver+FRDM_KEA128 Example.zip project in "S32 KEAZ-SDK & PEX, MSCAN Missing --Help!".

When one FRDM-KEA128 configured as receive mode TEST_CASE_FUNC(Demo_Receive_DataFrame);, it can not receive data at all?

And I did not find err_status = Check_CAN_MB_Status(0, 1, buffer_status); in Receive_DataFrame() function.

If you have CAN analyzer, maybe you can test the send(TEST_CASE_FUNC(Demo_Transmit_DataFrame);) and receive(TEST_CASE_FUNC(Demo_Receive_DataFrame);) mode separately.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos