Project with FRDM 16KEZ

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project with FRDM 16KEZ

Andrei13
Contributor III

Hi! I am trying to start a project with FRDM 16KEZ. I included in MCUXPRESSOR the sdk for the board and crated a new project using it. When i want to use Pins or Peripherals when i select the project nothing happens and a error says that the MCU is not selected. I tried to right click on the project and use MCUXPRESSOR config tools but i get this error. 

This error seems strange to me because i nevers used FRDM 15KEZ and i dont have the sdk for it.

Thanks!

Andrei13_0-1676895418863.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies

CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

That's because you are using the FRDMKE15Z to make the FRDMKE16Z project, download the SDK for the specific MCU

0 Kudos

Andrei13
Contributor III

I am using the sdk for FRDMKE 16Z. This is why i made this post because it s very strange bc i never integrated something related to 15Z.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I just programmed the card with the example of the blinky led, and it gave me no problems, could you please tell me the steps you followed to get to this problem? and what version of MCUXpresso are you using?

Please

0 Kudos

Andrei13
Contributor III
I fixed it. When i downloaded the sdk from the IDE it didn t work, but when i downloaded the sdk from the NXP site and included the zip in IDE, it worked. Thanks!
0 Kudos