Programming MK22DX256VLF5 with OPENSDA debug hardware of FRDM25KLZ using Keil (SWD programming)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming MK22DX256VLF5 with OPENSDA debug hardware of FRDM25KLZ using Keil (SWD programming)

Jump to solution
paulminusx
Contributor III

hello,

I am trying to program a raw MK22DX256VLF5 with open sda circuitry of my Frdmkl25z board using the SWD port of Opensda using cmsis dap firmware on it.

previously i followed this tutorial www.keil.com/appnotes/files/apnt_232.pdf to successfully interface and program my frdm 25klz with keil but now i am trying to use the open sda capabilities of frdmkl25z to program other freescale mcus. So i cut the J11 trace on my board and made the required SWD connections (5 wires) from my board to mk22dx256vlf5 after following the above mentioned tutorial (for frdm kl25z )  tried similary but with a different library pack finally in the debug settings my hardware MK22DX256VLF5 is detected .(as shown in the pic below ) but when i try to upload a code it as flash download failed (attached a pic below ). Can anyone of you tell me what am i doing wrong. pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
paulminusx
Contributor III

I have solved the problem and now I am able to program MK22DX256VLF5 with OpenSDA swd programming with Keil.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
paulminusx
Contributor III

I have solved the problem and now I am able to program MK22DX256VLF5 with OpenSDA swd programming with Keil.

Thank you.

0 Kudos