cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with AN2295 bootloader for K70

juannava
Contributor II

Hello,

I need a CAN bootloader for Kinetis K70, so I started with the AN2295 example but it only compiles including the "AN2295_TWR_K60_cfg.h" in the "bootloader_cfg.h" file,

if I try with "#include AN2295_TWR_K70120_cfg.h" it generates an error about different frequencies in MCU and in target.

I seems to be quite easy to fix but I couldn't, what should I do? Actually, only the folder "KINETIS K 100 MHz" has code in it.

There is another option for bootloading in kinetis K70?

Kind Regards!

Juan Nava

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

santiago_gonzal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Juan,

The problem seems to be that all the configuration for the specific target (120 MHz devices) has been corrupted. To fix it, you need to replicate the settings of the 100 MHz platform for the 120 MHz.

The steps I've followed are:

- Add the paths to the ARM compiler input section for all the code needed by the bootloader (Folders bootloader, crc, flash, headers, rs232, wdg...) You can copy and paste them from the 100 MHz settings.

- Modify the linker file address (In ARM Linker -> Input, change the Linker Command File value to "${ProjDirPath}\CW_Linker_cfg\AN2295_LinkerFile.lcf" or browse the linker file using the linker button)

-I also had to comment all the code inside bootloader_asm.s to make it working, apparently this is code for Keil compiler, but for some reason it gets called by CW 10.5

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Santiago