cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpressoIDE middleware usage : 'motor control' middle ware with MKV10Z16

Frogram
Contributor I

Hi, all

I am using MCUExpressoIDE for Kinetis V, and I got SDK for MKV10Z16 processor with motor control middleware.

I am trying to apply them but I have some problems.

1. when I create new project and try to import middleware (⊞ like shaped "Manage SDK Components" button) but there's no "motor control" in middleware tab. but It shows when I create example for Eval kit board with MKV10z128.

2. So I don't know how to use that middleware exactly, also hows the pin-map and each functions. (I want to use hall sensor)

3. I checked "Sinusoidal Control of BLDCM with Hall Sensors Based on FRDM-KE04Z and Tower Board(AN4869)" documentation and got AN4869SW code zip file. but I have no idea how to utilize it.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Frogram ,

This is because FRDM-KV10 SDK is v2.2 only. It is old and hasn't many components. But KV10Zxxx SDK version is 2.10, it has most update components. But I'm not sure why motor component can not be found in  "Manage SDK Components". I checked in KV11 sdk, it is ok. KV11 and KV10 are only different in CAN. You can refer to KV11 project to see how to add motor middleware.

KE04's FTM module is similar to KV10. It's easy to port. But ADC and CMP are different. There is some work to do. Another problem is an4869sw doesn't use SDK driver. I'm afraid there isn't any easy way to go.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos

Frogram
Contributor I

Thanks for your advice!

I'll check them

0 Kudos