Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED blink problem

Jump to solution
senthilkumar
Contributor III

Hai,

I got selected at top 50 people and I got freescale  FRDM-KL25Z board. I have downloaded code warrior V10.6.Guys please help me how to start led blink  program.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In the installation folder of CodeWarrior 10.6 you can find an example for the FRDM-KL25 platform. You can find it through this path: <install folder>\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\FRDM_Blink_TriLED inside this folder you can find a .project file, drag and drop this file into the CodeWarrior's workspace. Just like the image below.

CW 10.6 FRDMkl25 blink project.PNG

Search in the tree of the project in the folder Sources there you will find the file main.h it contains the main function of the project and shows the use and configuration for the RGB LED on the board.

Also if you are planning to use Processor Expert which is a development system (to learn more go to: Processor Expert Software and Embedded Components) you can find examples for this tool in the installation folder, go to: <install folder>\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\Kinetis\FRDM-KL25Z there you will find two projects created with this toll, like in the above example drag and drop the .project file.

If you have more question please post them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In the installation folder of CodeWarrior 10.6 you can find an example for the FRDM-KL25 platform. You can find it through this path: <install folder>\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\FRDM_Blink_TriLED inside this folder you can find a .project file, drag and drop this file into the CodeWarrior's workspace. Just like the image below.

CW 10.6 FRDMkl25 blink project.PNG

Search in the tree of the project in the folder Sources there you will find the file main.h it contains the main function of the project and shows the use and configuration for the RGB LED on the board.

Also if you are planning to use Processor Expert which is a development system (to learn more go to: Processor Expert Software and Embedded Components) you can find examples for this tool in the installation folder, go to: <install folder>\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\Kinetis\FRDM-KL25Z there you will find two projects created with this toll, like in the above example drag and drop the .project file.

If you have more question please post them.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

0 Kudos
senthilkumar
Contributor III

Hello.

Thanks for your reply....what configuration I have to do for debug ?

0 Kudos