cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis K10 M10AFV / M10AEV

PepitoPomponio
Contributor I

Hi,

We have several Kinetis K10 LQFP microcontrollers, some of them are marked as M10AFV an other as M10AEV.

Somebody knows what that code means?, what is the Part Identification Number related to that code?.

Thanks in advance.

Diego

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Diego,

I was wondering if you can sharing the total product number of the several K10 LQFP micro controllers.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

PepitoPomponio
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy,

Some of the packages are marked as (from top to bottom):

M10AEV

1N86B

CTXX7AN

We know the second and third codes are the Mask Id, so as to take a look of the ERROR MASK List given by Nxp.

However, the first one "M10AEV" should tell us what kind of microcontroller we have.

Probably "M10" would mean that is a Kinetis K10 Series, but "AEV" should be related to the Part Id Number, mainly to know memory size.

Thanks in advance,

Diego

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your reply.

After I confirmed, the M10AEV stand for the these K10 as follow.

Header 1

MK10DX32VFM5
MK10DX32VFT5
MK10DX32VLF5
MK10DX32VMP5

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

PepitoPomponio
Contributor I

Thanks Jeremy, It seems to be Ok for this case, but for other Kinetis marks....?

Would you mind to let me know which document you are lookin at?.

Because, I could find any document from NXP (Freescale) explaining this codes.

Thanks in advance,

Diego

0 Kudos