Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K21F OSC

Jump to solution
黃佑煊
Contributor II

Dear sir, I have a TWR-K21F120M

But when I want to 8MHz OSC 12MHz OSC can not be replaced by normal routines.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, Change this data to your real oscillator data:12000000 . then try again.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Could you describe your question in details?

Do you want to replace the 8Mhz crystal oscillator in TWR-K21F120M board to 12M crystal oscillator? Or you can't configure the frequent which you want?

Please give me more details.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
黃佑煊
Contributor II

HI, I have a TWR-K21F120M

8MHz can work in normal operation with JLINK, but for a 12MHz oscillator can not normally in operation

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

How did you check the operation with 12MHZ oscillator? Change the 8Mhz oscillator to 12Mhz in the tower board?

Did you use oscilloscope check your 12MHZ to see whether your oscillator is oscillating after you download the code which use the external osciilator?

Have a great day,
Jinging

0 Kudos
黃佑煊
Contributor II

HI,

After I changed the 12MHz OSC, with JLINK burn on code warrior Display IC continuously reset

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Did you also configure your code with 12Mhz OSC? You should modify your code with 12Mhz external OSC instead of 8Mhz code.

Beside, did you check your 12MHZ wave in the oscillator, whether it is oscillating?

Please tell me more information.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

0 Kudos
黃佑煊
Contributor II

HI !

In other oscillator to change the following?

code.png

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, Change this data to your real oscillator data:12000000 . then try again.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

0 Kudos