Hello everyone! I need help for the use of ULPI in K60 chip of 120MHz. If anyone could help me with sample codes or materials, I would appreciate very much ! Thanks a lot !

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone! I need help for the use of ULPI in K60 chip of 120MHz. If anyone could help me with sample codes or materials, I would appreciate very much ! Thanks a lot !

可倪
Contributor I

Hello everyone! I need help for the use of ULPI in K60 chip of 120MHz. If anyone could help me with   sample codes or materials, I would appreciate very much ! Thanks a lot !

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

So far, MQX USB stack supports K60_120MHz high speed USB module, more detailed info, please check below link:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=MQXUSB&fsrch=1&sr=2&pageNum=1

You could download MQX software to get related USB stack software.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
best regards,

Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wenxue
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Would you please to tell me where K60_120MHz high speed USB ULPI demo located in MQX?Thanks.

0 Kudos