cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexbus WE

Jump to solution
martindusek
Contributor V

Hi, on K22 Flexbus I noticed that during write cycles WE signal is constantly held LOW and CE is being toggled by MCU. From what I googled and from datasheet of my SRAM IS66WV1M16EALL data is written to SRAM on rising edge of WE. If there is no rising edge of WE during write cycle on Flexbus will any data be wrriten to my SRAM? Will they be written on rising edge of CE? Finally, will it work with my SRAM?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Compare the Flexbus write timing with IS66WV1M16EALL write cycle timing, customer can us /FB_CSn (AA=1) rising edge to write data to SRAM.

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Compare the Flexbus write timing with IS66WV1M16EALL write cycle timing, customer can us /FB_CSn (AA=1) rising edge to write data to SRAM.

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!