AGM01 FRDM-K64F SDK Example

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGM01 FRDM-K64F SDK Example

Urik_Rodriguez
Contributor I

Hi, I am starting with this IMU. I found some examples where the gyroscope is used and it gives you the raw data, as well as with the accelerometer, but I did not find one for the magnetometer. I would like to know if there is an example where the raw data of the 3 are delivered (accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer)

Ty

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Urik_Rodriguez
Contributor I

The pedometer only uses the accelerometer, although if it shows the raw data of this, I still cannot find those of the magnetometer.

Urik_Rodriguez_0-1633136276631.png

In the sensor fusion I don't know if you could tell me where I can extract these 3 raw data, since I can't find them, thanks

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Urik,

As part of the SDK_2_10_0_FRDM-K64F-AGM01, which can be downloaded from the MCUXpresso SDK Builder website, the following examples are available:

image002.JPG

I am not an author of those examples, but I assume that the sensor fusion example marked in green provides raw data from an accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope. If not, you can take a look at this example code that illustrates how to initialize the FXOS8700CQ in hybrid mode to read both the accel and mag data as well as the raw gyro data from the FXAS21002C. 

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos