Real 1D FFT implementations for the k64f?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real 1D FFT implementations for the k64f?

benledesma
Contributor I

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a simple FFT algorithm which will take in real one-dimensional arrays of size 2^n and output an array of frequency amplitudes. I am using a k64f board and a processor expert project through kinetis design studio.

Currently I have attempted to implement the algorithm found in here. The first half of the code works as written, but I have had issues getting the second half to work. I have also found FFTW and KISS FFT, but am unsure that either may be used with my choice of compiler.

Thank you for your help,

--

Ben L

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ben L,

- We can run FFT on K64 use KDS,  while I don't know whether it can run FFTW and KISS FFT,

I think it mainly depend on if  the memory of chip can enough .

- About the FFT , we provide CMSIS lib in KSDK, it includes FFT , there is a example as X.J.Rong

said : What is the most efficient way to perform bulk DMA transfers from the ADC on the K64? 

About the SDK download and used , you can refer to here :

Introducing Kinetis SDK v2 

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos