cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS 1.1.1 KSDK_1.0.0 Includes not working

Jump to solution
johnbaker
Contributor IV

I updated my KDS from 1.1.0 to version 1.1.1 then updated the KSDK 1.0.0 with: KSDK_1.0.0\tools\eclipse_update\SDK_1.0.0-GA_Update_for_Eclipse.zip

I then created a new test project and tried building it.  (See attached snapshot) I am getting errors on the fsl_device_registers.h for the selected CPU.  When I created the project I selected the K64 tower board option.  All of the INCLUDE statements fail to be found for some reason.

I checked my project Tool settings and the do not appear to be any different than they did on KDS version 1.1.0.

John Baker

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi John

It is really strange,  I have checked your attachment, the setting is the same as me ,while my project is no error.

I recommend you a guide: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.0.0\doc\Kinetis SDK k64 User' Guide.pdf ,  plase focus on "Appendix A"and "Appendix B".

I think your SDK not correctly configuration at kds.

Alice

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi John

It is really strange,  I have checked your attachment, the setting is the same as me ,while my project is no error.

I recommend you a guide: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.0.0\doc\Kinetis SDK k64 User' Guide.pdf ,  plase focus on "Appendix A"and "Appendix B".

I think your SDK not correctly configuration at kds.

Alice

0 Kudos
johnbaker
Contributor IV

That worked!

I had my KSDK_PATH variable set incorrectly.

Thanks!

John Baker

0 Kudos