Error in services launch sequence

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in services launch sequence

crojas
Contributor I

I'm encountering errors in debugging. Here are the screenshots.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

I'm using mk66fn2m0vlq18 and it seems like it doesn't show the port Id in debugger even the board is already connected. And when I started debugging, then the first screenshot prompts.

Does anyone know this issue?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The problem is indeed that it does not show the port. Are you sure your board has the P&E OpenSDA firmware loaded? Try the 'Refresh' button in the launch configuration dialog. Can you check if the board properly enumerates (if it has the P&E firmware loaded, then it should show up in your system with a virtual COM/tty port too).

Last but not least: have you connected the board on the OpenSDA USB port?

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please check if there is another GDB already running? Please refer article from Erich

https://mcuoneclipse.com/2015/05/18/gdb-client-and-server-unlocking-gdb/

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

crojas
Contributor I

GDB is not running on this case.

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

- What's your IDE? Do you use KDS? This is how KDS debug setting with P&E OpenSDA interface from my side

pastedImage_1.png

-  Besides, I suggest you check the basic connection: create a NEW project under a NEW workspace. See how it works.

- To verify it the problem is related with firmware, test the board connection with another computer.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos