Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encryption with K22

Jump to solution
burgeh
Contributor IV

Greetings again,

I am about to look into the realm of encrypting my sending data. I am using the K22FN256LH12 microcontroller on a custom board, with KDS v3.2 and Processor Expert.

I don't have much knowledge on this topic and I am looking for suggestions or components that I could use to encrypt the data that I send from a cat m1 modem to a server using a socket dial and http post command. Any suggestions would be a appreciated!

1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I don't think processor expert has encryption component.

You can use or refer SDK wolfssl software component.

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

The latest SDK 2.4.1 doesn't support KDS now. I suggest you use MCUXpresso IDE instead.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I don't think processor expert has encryption component.

You can use or refer SDK wolfssl software component.

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

The latest SDK 2.4.1 doesn't support KDS now. I suggest you use MCUXpresso IDE instead.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!