Is there a missing library libemWin in RapidIOT MCUEXpresso?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a missing library libemWin in RapidIOT MCUEXpresso?

Jump to solution
matthiaswilkens
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I feel like I'm incredibly close to getting the Rapid IoT build working, but I'm really stuck; I discovered that `emwin/emWin_library/MCUXpresso` was empty, and managed to obtain the missing `libemWin_M4F.a` from the SDK builder, which made all of my `undefined reference to GUI_*` errors go away, BUT, I now have just these remaining errors: ``` /home/ishotjr/dev/mcuxpressoide/rapid_iot_k64f_hello_world/Debug/../board/emwin_support.c:205: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_SH_MEM_3_Config' /home/ishotjr/dev/mcuxpressoide/rapid_iot_k64f_hello_world/Debug/../board/emwin_support.c:213: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_SH_MEM_3_SetBus8' /home/ishotjr/dev/mcuxpressoide/rapid_iot_k64f_hello_world/Debug/../board/emwin_support.c:214: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_SH_MEM_3_API' ``` The third one in particular doesn't make sense, since `GUIDRV_SH_MEM_3_API` doesn't appear anywhere in the code?! Anyone else running into anything like this?! Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
matthiaswilkens
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I used the MCUXpresso supplied in the VirtualBox environment 10.2.1 [Build 795} The only things I had to change mavlink/common/common.h had a bunch of missing include file directives I commented out. in hg_mavlink_demo.c ( MAVLink demo code ) I set config.baudRate_Bps = 115200;

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
matthiaswilkens
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I used the MCUXpresso supplied in the VirtualBox environment 10.2.1 [Build 795} The only things I had to change mavlink/common/common.h had a bunch of missing include file directives I commented out. in hg_mavlink_demo.c ( MAVLink demo code ) I set config.baudRate_Bps = 115200;

0 Kudos