Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table borderstyle not correctly represented in generated source file

Jump to solution
PragmaLab
Contributor II

LS,

In my tables I want a top- and bottom line drawn for each row. For that I select in GuiGuider 1.7:

PragmaLab_0-1710845358879.png

checking the generated code, I always read:

lv_obj_set_style_border_side(ui->DevicesWindow_DevicesTable, LV_BORDER_SIDE_FULL, LV_PART_ITEMS|LV_STATE_DEFAULT);

As you can see, the style is always LV_BODER_STYLE_FULL

This set_style_border_side()  seems new in 1.7? Is it tested and can anyone tell me what to do to get the proper border style in the generated file?

Thanks,

Rob

0 Kudos
1 Solution
WenbinYuan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @PragmaLab,

I have test this issue in GUI Guider V1.7.0-GA and it works well for table border side of Main part and Items part.

Could you please check if the correct part border attribute has been set? Because the screenshot you attached looks like the border attribute of Main part and you want set the border side for Items part.

The Items part is like:

WenbinYuan_0-1710903313434.png

BR,

Wenbin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WenbinYuan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @PragmaLab,

I have test this issue in GUI Guider V1.7.0-GA and it works well for table border side of Main part and Items part.

Could you please check if the correct part border attribute has been set? Because the screenshot you attached looks like the border attribute of Main part and you want set the border side for Items part.

The Items part is like:

WenbinYuan_0-1710903313434.png

BR,

Wenbin

0 Kudos