How to use GUI Guider to generate bin file fonts?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use GUI Guider to generate bin file fonts?

Jump to solution
White1
Contributor I

Hello,
may I ask if you could help me: In GUI Guider,I found that only fonts can be generated as C files,Can you add an option to generate bin file fonts? 
At present, BIN files can be generated on the LVGL official website, but when ported to the project generated by GUI Guider, there may be inconsistent font height display issues,May I ask if there is a solution.
I hope to add a tool for generating bin file fonts in the next version!
Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @White1,

This is a great suggestion. I will share this idea internally with the GUI Guider team. In the end, it is up to them to see if this feature is worth implementing on future releases of GUI Guider, but I believe it would be a great addition to the tool!

Thanks for your suggestions.

BR,
Edwin.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @White1,

This is a great suggestion. I will share this idea internally with the GUI Guider team. In the end, it is up to them to see if this feature is worth implementing on future releases of GUI Guider, but I believe it would be a great addition to the tool!

Thanks for your suggestions.

BR,
Edwin.

White1
Contributor I
Thanks for your answer.
If this feature is implemented in future versions, I will be able to store the fonts binary like images binary in XIP FLASH and not have to update the binary every time when updating software code, which will greatly save program update time.
0 Kudos