About "make run failed"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About "make run failed"

OIHY098011
Contributor I

Hello! I'm using version 1.6.1(GUI GUIDER) on a MAC with an M1 chip as the OS(Ver 14.1.1).

When I open the default "kitchen" or "aircon" projects and simulate without editing anything,

a "Make Run Error" occurs.

Please tell me how to address this.

Do I need to configure anything? I just want to try GUI GUIDER, so I don't have EVK connected.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AYDIN
Contributor I

Hi Everyone,
I'm new into the field and topic and found this forum post showing exactly the same problem.

Has anyone got the chance to compile or solve it?

I also use Macbook with M1 Max Apple Silicon.

I didn't try manually installing anything extra yet; because later on they may cause more trouble. 

Thanks, 

0 Kudos

OIHY098011
Contributor I

SDL2 was not installed locally! Simulation is now available. Thank you for your assistance!

0 Kudos

LiubinGong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @OIHY098011  

If your issue is solved, Would you please resolve this topic? Thanks

Best Regards

Liubin

0 Kudos

OIHY098011
Contributor I

Error codes are as follows

Compiling /Users/GUI-Guider-Projects/coffee/lvgl-simulator/lv_drivers/display/UC1610.c

Compiling /Users/GUI-Guider-Projects/coffee/lvgl-simulator/lv_drivers/display/SHARP_MIP.c

/UsersGUI-Guider-Projects/coffee/lvgl-simulator/lv_drivers/display/monitor.c:20:10: fatal error: 'SDL2/SDL.h' file not found

#include MONITOR_SDL_INCLUDE_PATH

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Users/GUI-Guider-Projects/coffee/lvgl-simulator/lv_drv_conf.h:102:39: note: expanded from macro 'MONITOR_SDL_INCLUDE_PATH'

# define MONITOR_SDL_INCLUDE_PATH

^~~~~~~~~~~~

:63:1: note: expanded from here

^~~~~~~~~~~~

make: *** [build/object/monitor.o] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

0 Kudos

LiubinGong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @OIHY098011  

Please try other applications to see if they work properly. If it is the same problem, Please check whether the installation dependencies in the document are installed correctly.

LiubinGong_0-1700815209998.png

Best Regards 
Liubin

0 Kudos

OIHY098011
Contributor I

Thanks for your comment.
I have tried following the instructions, but unfortunately I have not been able to solve the problem.
I have downloaded and installed SDL2 from Git. I have confirmed that it is installed without fail.
I have also installed MCU Expresso.
However, whenever I run the simulation, I get a make-run error.

0 Kudos

LiubinGong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @OIHY098011 

Can you please provide more details?

Please go to "{projectpath}/lvgl-simulator" and run "make -r -j8 & make run" 

Best regards

Liubin

0 Kudos