Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find FreeMaster 3.0 on PC

Jump to solution
rparveez
Contributor II

Hi,

I completed the installation process of FreeMaster 3.0 but I was not able to find the application. When I tried to reinstall the application it popped up a message saying already installed and pointed to a folder "NXP FreeMaster". However, that folder did not have correct installation structure neither it had uninstall.exe file (instead had a uninstall.jar file). I deleted the entire folder and tried to install again but still it pops the same abort message (Already Installed and pointing to folder location "NXP FreeMaster") but that folder no longer exist now. 

I need help in reinstalling FreeMaster 3.0 on my PC.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @rparveez,

There are some additional registry entries used by the installer that are located at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.xml

In case this file contains a FreeMASTER entry in <products> list the, back up the file and remove it from the disk. Relaunch the installer.

Note: If FreeMASTER is the only product it the mentioned registry file, it is safe to completely remove the file (without backup) as it will be recreated automatically during installation process.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @rparveez,

There are some additional registry entries used by the installer that are located at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.xml

In case this file contains a FreeMASTER entry in <products> list the, back up the file and remove it from the disk. Relaunch the installer.

Note: If FreeMASTER is the only product it the mentioned registry file, it is safe to completely remove the file (without backup) as it will be recreated automatically during installation process.

cucumilo
Contributor I

thank you very much, this solution resolved my problem.

0 Kudos
rparveez
Contributor II

Hi @iulian_stan ,

This solution resolved my issues. Thank you.

0 Kudos