cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect s32k148 with Freemaster

fmendozad
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to connect the platform s32k148 with Freemaster with no luck. I have installed FreeMASTER Communication Driver and Freemaster 3.0. However, when I try to connect to the platform using the connection wizard in FreeMASTER I'm not sure how to configure the connection. Moreover, in the Device Administrator I can see that there is some issue with the drivers. If I understand correctly, the platform should be linked to some COM port, so when I download the code after build I use the same COM port (I have been using the OpenSDA interface for downloading the code to the platform).

pastedImage_2.png

Any help or links to guide me in the process is much appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Fermin Chico

0 Kudos
1 Reply

iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fermin,

From what I see you need to sort out the connectivity issue first (which at this point is not FreeMASTER related).

First things I would suggest to check:

It is indeed as you guessed - when the target is properly connected you should be able to see on OpenSDA entry in the COM ports list. Another drivers check - you should be able to see an additionally mounted memory device in "My Computer" (it's usually called EVB-S32K148).

Once you sort it out you can try connecting to the board, for this you can check the following video (starting at min 1:15). 

Regards,

Iulian

0 Kudos